Thursday, January 3, 2008

Bapak : Cendol Special or Ordinary

Hello Dear all crazy bloggers...

I am Tamsir, Nazhan & Anis parent. "Bapak" mean father in Bahasa Malaysia but I sound bit hard. Normally Bapak is refer to old fesyen of parent with very straight protocol as my own Bapak... But now day, this scenario already change. It already become same condition. Some time people call "Ayah" with same meaning but more soft and nice. I will post some of my tough as to make this 2 aliens happy, enjoy with this blog. Beside than that, We try to encourage them to make many article as many as they can...


Cendol Story :

Today Afternoon, we went to Mamak stall as our favorite Cendol spot. I already become a regular customer at this stall but not to my wife and my kids.I think they already start business here more than 4 years.

When Mamak ask the order... My wife ask back to that guy... " Apa ada ?( What do you have?).
He reply " macam-macam ada....! ( many kind ... ordinary, sweet corn, red bean and pulut )
Then my wife make her order " Give me 2 special sweet corn, 1 Red Bean & 1 ordinary to his uncle ..." as she pointing her finger to me as "Uncle".
I just keep quite...

After a while, the Cendol that we wait arrived then we all enjoy it with salience mode.

Then my wife look my Cendol and ask. "What inside on your Ordinary Cendol ...?

I ask her again ... " How about your special corn...? "

She reply with chiki voice "mine ...a lot of sweet corn...! Nazhan ... a lot of Red bean"

Then I reply with nice smile... " My ordinary Cendol have.... sweet corn, red bean and some pulut but all in small quantity. But it become same yours if all combine.."

Then my big laugh come out spontaneous...

She reply ... "which one special...? #@*& "

Anis and Nazhan still keep silence ... enjoy their Cendol without understand what already happened on this table...



No comments: