Monday, January 14, 2008

Bapak : Broken Water Tap...?

Dear Blogger..

This happened on last Saturday, our kitchen sink water tap broken. We still try to investigate and simulate how it happened and why....? Off course we found the suspect because only Anis will do this kind of wired things...

Anis was very shock and keep hiding at her room when I got home. Then for a while she approach to me with damage payment schedule. RM hundred for a year...? Where you get this idea...? I ask her. Without any reply, she keep smile like "kerang Busuk".

Basically if basic DIY. I can do by myself but this time...the water tap broken and left inside pipe point.
New water tap not so expensive. It cost me only RM28. Lucky I know where the local hardware supplier and distributor. But the most difficult is to find plumbing that can stand hearing your mother mumbling.... Plumber cost RM30 ringgit. This consider "my friend" price and special favour.
Remember Anis.. you have to pay RM0.20 every day. Basically from my pocket... ha..ha..


2 comments:

Lily Abdullah said...

Abang Tam,
Thanks for visiting my space. I justed voted your poll. And I tick all. Because I do love reading. Sorry - Out of topic. Happy networking.

Dunia Kami (Anis Nazhan ) said...

I cannot catch all your meaning.... tick all. I am very new in blogging world.. by the way... thank ou very much...